What to do before MNSSHP?

d0naldduck123

Mouseketeer
DH and I are planning on going to MNSSHP on Sunday night as a pre-cruise trip. We thought about going to Epcot in the morning then going to the party but weren't sure if being at the parks morning to midnight would be too tiresome. So now we're thinking about doing Epcot Saturday, then MNSSHP Sunday. What are some things to do during the day before going to MK at 4? We'll be at Pop Century so I was thinking maybe breakfast at Topolino's or brunch at one of the monorail resorts but that still leaves some time to kill.. What are some of your favorite things to do when not at the parks? Suggestions on your favorite brunch/lunch spots at resorts would also be greatly appreciated!

DH and I are planning on going to MNSSHP on Sunday night as a pre-cruise trip. We thought about going to Epcot in the morning then going to the party but weren't sure if being at the parks morning to midnight would be too tiresome. So now we're thinking about doing Epcot Saturday, then MNSSHP Sunday. What are some things to do during the day before going to MK at 4? We'll be at Pop Century so I was thinking maybe breakfast at Topolino's or brunch at one of the monorail resorts but that still leaves some time to kill.. What are some of your favorite things to do when not at the parks? Suggestions on your favorite brunch/lunch spots at resorts would also be greatly appreciated!
You could get an uber over to one (or both) of the Disney mini golf courses. Believe me, you want to do as little as possible on party days as you will be knackered so good idea to have a chilled day. You could also resort hop and have a nosey at the different hotels?

We've done tons of parties with no park that day. We've varied what we've done ...

- Sleep a bit later and book a later breakfast or brunch, then back to hotel to change.
- Fast breakfast then a couple hours at hotel pool before changing.
- Have gone off to outlet mall a couple hours, grab lunch and back to change.
- A few times we booked a late lunch/early dinner somewhere like GF Cafe Kona on way to party.

We don't waste any party time eating so eating as close to party time works for us.

Last edited:
You could get an uber over to one (or both) of the Disney mini golf courses. Believe me, you want to do as little as possible on party days as you will be knackered so good idea to have a chilled day. You could also resort hop and have a nosey at the different hotels?
Mini golf sounds fun! We've never been to the mini golf courses at Disney before so we might try it out this time

We've done tons of parties with no park that day. We've varied what we've done ...

- Sleep a bit later and book a later breakfast or brunch, then back to hotel to change.
- Fast breakfast then a couple hours at hotel pool before changing.
- Have gone off to outlet mall a couple hours, grab lunch and back to change.
- A few times we booked a late lunch/early dinner somewhere like GF Cafe Kona on way to party.

We don't waste any party time eating so eating as close to party time works for us.
Thank you for the suggestions! I haven't even thought about what to eat during the party. I'll try to get an early dinner adr before the party starts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter