What to do on last day

Jett456

Earning My Ears
We are only in DW for 3 nights (Sun - Wed). We get in at 6pm. I had originally planned to do MK on Day 1 (Monday), Day 2 Epcot and day 3 (flight is at 7:30 pm) would be spent visiting resorts and more Downtown Disney. Now my cousins are coming and 1 wants to go to Harry Potter more than life itself. So I changed the itinerary to visit IOA on day 2. Do you think it is a waste to go to a park on the last day when we have to get Magical Express around 5 pm? I'm thinking its best to try and do MK and Expcot in one day, IOA on Day 2 and then the last day do as I originally planned. I need some feedback so I stop thinking about this. Thanks.

Not at all! You could even split it do that it's MK on the first day and EP on the last day, that way, you have a reason to go back! The next time you go, just do AK and DHS first.

Itinerary:

First day: MK
Second day: IOA and Harry Potter
Third day: EP

Have a great trip and I hope this rested your brain. :rotfl:

I don't think it's a waste of time either. We always go to a park on our last day!! We just know what rides we want to ride and what we want to see in the park before heading there. Have fun!!

We have went to the park with departures as early as noon. I definately dont' think a 5pm departure would be a waste of a park day. I'd plan on arriving early (at RD), at Epcot you should be able to get alot done. Make sure to leave a little wiggle room (and factor in walking back to the front gate from the WS farthest point just in case you are all the way back there) in your leaving time so you are back in plenty of time for your DME pickup.

I used to consider the 1st and last days as "travel days" -- spending time at the resort, etc. -- but not any more. If I can squeeze in even 2 hours at a park, it's worth it! The last time we went for multiple days, we visited 3 parks in the last 1/2 day. It was the most fun we had the entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter