What to do with City Walk purchases during HHN?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
DH and I will be taking an Uber over from Disney for one day to attend HHN. We'll come early in the afternoon to do some shopping at City Walk. What should we do with our City Walk purchases during HHN so we don't have to carry them around?

Are there still locker rental options at City Walk? Will the lockers be accessible at 1am when we're leaving? Will guest services at the front of Universal hold them for us?

Thanks all!

Is it possible that the items you intend to purchase are also available in the parks? This way you could just purchase these items at the end of the night from the parks and carry them out with you? I find that most of the stuff for sale at CityWalk (short of things from specific places like Margaritaville, Hard Rock, etc) is also available in the parks as well. No lockers are located at CityWalk. Lockers should be available to access in the parks up until the end of the event.

Is it possible that the items you intend to purchase are also available in the parks? This way you could just purchase these items at the end of the night from the parks and carry them out with you? I find that most of the stuff for sale at CityWalk (short of things from specific places like Margaritaville, Hard Rock, etc) is also available in the parks as well. No lockers are located at CityWalk. Lockers should be available to access in the parks up until the end of the event.

We want to buy some things at VooDoo Donuts and also always end up with clothes from the Island Clothing Co (is that what its called?) and Billabong. So not available in the park unfortunately.

There used to be lockers at City Walk over near the restrooms by Cold Stone. Have those since been removed?

Would we be able to bring VooDoo Donuts and our bags into the park with us? Worst case, we could get a locker inside the park as well.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter