what to do with left over days on park hopper pass?

macgim

Earning My Ears
Just got back yesterday from one week at the best place on earth. Well that's my opinion, my son would beg to differ. He was not nearly as impressed as the last time we went. Oh well.

I still have 2 adult tickets and 2 childrens tickets that have 1 day of park hopping and 1 day of blizzard beach/downtown disney etc. left, since we do not plan on going again, what can I do with the unused portion. They do not have any names on them so is it possible for someone else to use them?

I will post a trip report on the other board.

Marianne
Mississauga, Ontario

uhhh, they all get sent to Nagle's house for recycling of course.

welcome back
john

Put them away in a safe place and make a photocopy of the passes (in case they get lost). You never know when you might make a short trip to Disney ... I recently gave my PH to a friend who was going for two days ... it had one day left on it but she was able to use it to go two parks in the same day which was better than buying a one day pass. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter