what to do with luggage?

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
I live overseas, but will be taking a short trip to the US in a couple of months. Since I'm flying in and out of LAX, I might as well stop in at Disney for a day or two. :) I can choose between two flights to return home, one is around noon, and the other is 11:30pm. If I choose the noon flight, I will check out of the hotel and go to the airport in the morning giving me only one Disney day. If I choose the 11:30pm flight, I can squeeze several hours in on a second day at the parks before heading to the airport. But if I do that, what do I do with my luggage? I'm most likely not going to rent a car since the only place I'm going is from the airport to the hotel and then to Disneyland. I don't know which hotel I will be staying at yet, but I'm hoping for one across the street from the main entrance to the parks. Will any of them hold luggage after check out? I know Disneyland has storage lockers, but are any of them big enough for two big pieces of luggage?

Or should I forget the 2nd park day because who really wants to be all tired and sweaty (maybe, depending on the weather) before getting on a plane for 12 hours?? ;)

I always have a late flight home and have never had a problem leaving my luggage with my hotel while I enjoy one more day at the parks. Plus all the rushing around tires me out so I sleep on the long flight! Check with your hotel if they have luggage storage but so far I haven't come across one that doesn't.

Most hotels will hold your luggage, but it might be worth it to just get the room for a second night so you can shower and change before leaving for the airport. Or if your flight happens to leave from the international terminal you might be able to buy a day pass for a lounge that has shower suites.

All the hotels in the area deal with this scenario every day and have provisions for secure storage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter