What to expect on concierge level

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
I have booked a 10 night stay at the Polynesian for the week of Thanksgiving and first week of December, but I really am not sure what is offered under the concierge level, I know this is really stupid but other than snack and beverage offerings what makes it different than booking just a standard room? We are very excited but I'm not sure what to expect.

We just got back and I wandered the same thing, but I will never stay non-concierge again. We got free stroller rental, special pampering, they booked our dinner reservations for us, had a special birthday celebration all set up in our room for our daughters birthday, there was breakfast, mid day snack, dinnertime appetizers, nighttime desserts and wines, and all day water, juices, milk and soft drinks. For us it was WELL worth the sheer convenience of having that right upstairs. Didn't have to walk to the restaurant to get a drink. It was GREAT! Not sure if it would be worth the money for some but with two kids it was for us. Took alot of stress out of the trip!

Good Luck,
Heather

I stayed poly conc and I dont think i could stay in a standard room again. Everything mentioned above was a great convience. We had breakfast every morning, muffins, bagels, toast, juice, all that good stuff, stocked up on soda and water and took them to the park. The desserts were great also. Some people say it is not worth the money but I disagree, I think it is worth a try, especially at the poly.

Two years ago when we went down to the Beach Club we were bumped up to Concierge. Well, now my DH will stay no other way! We have stayed at the YC and in May we were at the Polynesian.

We have two kids 3 & 7. For us, the convience of having food and drinks ALL DAY is worth it. Plus, we don't have to run out in the morning for breakfast - the concierge room provides all that. We have spent less on meals out since we can get food for the kids from concierge. (not to mention the water bottles)

We have used the strollers from the Polynesian and we have had concierge make PS's for us. The separate building at the Polynesain is very appealing.

Some folks see no value in the concierge level since they spend more time at the parks and less at their resort. We are the opposite. With young kids (and older parents!) we are back to our room mid-day for a nap.

We will be back to the Yacht Club in November and we are curious on how they improved the concierge area.

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter