• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to expect

Just booked a cruise for our whole family, 2 children and spouses and 4 grandchildren. It's also our 40th wedding anniversary. We've let DCL know it's our 40th. What can we expect?

What Marc D said, plus more cooing over you and your spouse, congratulating you and asking you how you're enjoying yourselves. It's the same for pretty much all celebrations (i.e. birthdays and anniversaries). Sidenote, CONGRATULATIONS! 🥳

In May 2019 we were on the Dream on my actual birthday and we mentioned we were also celebrating our anniversary a month early. On my birthday I received a birthday card, certificate and “It’s my Birthday” button in a packet on the fish extender at our stateroom door. I also was given a special cake dessert at dinner. We had swan towel animals on our bed making a heart with rose petals scattered around them. Very nice! We’ll be on the Dream in November to celebrate my husband’s birthday. Can’t wait!

In 2016 on the Fantasy we were celebrating our daughter's birthday and my birthday. Had celebration Mickey cakes after dinner.

For our anniversary the stateroom hostess made the heart-shaped swans and used some battery-operated cubes to light it up. It was so special.
2018-09-06 Anniversary Surprise 1 comp.jpg

We often cruise in our birthdays and also get a coupon in the room for a spa discount—I think it was 20% off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter