what to pack for March

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
We will be there March 18:Pinkbounc . We arrive Orlando Tues March 18th planning to arrive with kids in rip off pants, t-shirt and sweatshirt. We will be doing parks Wed-Sat. and then traveling to visit family elsewhere in Fla on Sun for a few days.

So for 5 day part of trip I am planning

5 shorts and t-shirts
3 pairs of long pants
3 sweatshirts
windbreaker
ponchos
2 bathing suits
Extra shirts to change later in day if shirts soil from snacking etc.
two boys 4 and 8 yrs old.

we are from Mass so 70's maybe even high 60's is warm enough for us to wear shorts.

I plan to do wash and reuse when we get to family part of visit.

We were there last March and will arrive at OKW this year on the 14th. The weather was GORGEOUS -- close to eighty every day. I think your list sounds fine. We drove down, so we had our fleece jackets on when we left. I also packed light jackets for the kids, the summery ones that have a flannel lining. You might want to pack (or buy) some hats. The sun was strong last year, especially for white kids who are used to winter back home. We bought Mickey hats and wore them all week. Don't forget the sunscreen! I also couldn't resist -- I bought a fleecy cardigan in Epcot, with Mickey on the shoulder. I wore it when the evenings got cool.

I am hoping for one really warm day this year, so we can go to Typhoon Lagoon!

Hello Hockey Mom,

What kind of hockey to your two play. My boys used to play inline outside when we lived in Okinawa and now there indoors with a puck instead of a ball. Quite a difference. I love the sport and so happy to other hockey mom's.

Terry

hi sullybear

They play ice hockey our oldest is on school vacation this week and has 10 hockey games!! I love to watch and cheer him on, he loves to play and is having a wonderful year but I wish it wasn't sooo often. It would be nice to rest during a school vacation but oh well. Keep your fingers crossed they are in a tournament this week and of course hoping to win. He has another tournament that ends the day before our next trip to WDW. Wouldn't it be great to celebrate a victory and then go to WDW, can't think of a better celebration but then again if he loses its a good pick me back up too.

Good luck to the hockey people in your house.

March 1999..we needed jackets and long pants 1 or 2 days (when it was rainy) and shorts the rest. We swam twice (a little chilly but the water was heated) during the day.

March 2002...much warmer with a jacket only for Fantasmic. Swam twice in the evening (not me but the kids did).

March has great wether! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter