What to wear for dinner at Artist Point?

wdwnut2

Mouseketeer
I just made a PS for Artist Point this Saturday (I can't believe I will be in WDW TOMORROW!!) and am wondering what to pack for it. I was planning on nice jeans, nice shirt, freshly showered, etc, but I'm wondering if that is too casual. I'm not opposed to dressing up for dinner, I've packed dressy clothes for Jiko and California Grill, but I imagine Artist Point to be a little more casual. I may be wrong though, I've never been there. Are jeans ok, or should I pack another pair of dress pants? Thanks for any replies, I've got to get my packing done!!:earsgirl:

You don't have to dress too dressy at Artist Point. Jeans are a little casual but I think you could get away with them. When DH and I went, he wore chinos and a polo shirt and I wore a sun dress with sandals. If you want to wear jeans, you might want to wear a nice shirt. Hope this helps! Have a great time.

You're going to love Artist Point. We were there in August. I wore Khakis and a short sleeve shirt. Dh wore khakis also and a golf shirt. I would say we were on the more dressed up side. There were a lot of people, with families, that were wearing shorts/tee's. You should be okay.

Jeans and a nice shirt would be fine here, so would khakis and a nice shirt - go with whichever you want. (And I'm usually one of the Dress Code Snobs in these threads! :teeth: ) Artist Point isn't as formal as California Grill or Jiko.

Thanks Everyone! I think I'll go with jeans and a nice turtleneck sweater. It's supposed to be 40 degrees on Saturday night!! I'm off to finish packing now:Pinkbounc

have a great time. dh and i had our anniversary dinner at artist point on november 17th. i loved it! the service was outstanding!

Have fun. Artist Point was one of my "Birthday" trip restaurants and they made it so very special. I can't wait to eat there again. DH had on khaki pants and a nice shirt. I believe I wore capri pants (trendy, tie at the bottom, with cargo pockets, gray) and a nice button down shirt, along with strappy heels.

I for one LOVED the chocolate flourless cake. Ohh and the salmon is to die for. Yum Yum!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter