• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to wear to a backyard wedding

mrsstats

<font color=blue>Sure sister's cat is as big as a
we live on Long Island. Next September (early in the month] my nephew will be getting married. Ceremony will be in a church. Reception will be in her parents back yard. What would you wear?

I will be 72. Thinking casual summer dress and sandals should be fine.

Backyard weddings are typically more casual being an outdoor event. Honestly, no one is going to be guarding the entrance to 'approve' what you are wearing. Wear whatever is comfortable for that time of year.

we live on Long Island. Next September (early in the month] my nephew will be getting married. Ceremony will be in a church. Reception will be in her parents back yard. What would you wear?

I will be 72. Thinking casual summer dress and sandals should be fine.
I had a backyard wedding on Long Island in July for about 115 people. What you’re describing sounds perfectly appropriate. Hope you have beautiful weather! (We quite literally had the hottest day in recorded history 🤦🏻‍♀️😂).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter