• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What tower or floor should I request at the Marriott Orlando World Resort

Lilly

Earning My Ears
My family will be staying at the MOWR for a convention in Sept. What area or tower should I request to have a good view of disney parks? Is the north tower the one that is the newest? Hope someone can help! Thanks! Lilly:cool:

Request the North Tower/10th floor or higher facing Downtown Disney . We were in the north tower 10th floor last january. The room was fabulous new,clean and fresh!!! Good quality furnishings and the room was decorated in soft greens,yellows and oranges. Nice size balcony for the 2 of us. We could see Epcots, Pleasure Island's fireworks. Could also see Disney Studio/Epcot /Swan & Dolphin and Animal Kingdom way off in the distance. We made ressies out MOWR for a weekend stay because of the high use of our DVC points on weekend stays so we opted to stay at MOWR.

I would HIGHLY recommend this resort to anyone. We found it to be of better location than the DD Hilton which is closer to Disney. MOWC is a VERY large resort but is centrally located to the attractions.

Scott

Thank you so much for your reply! We are really looking forward to staying here. Do you know how much it would cost to take a taxi to the Disney Parks from here? It will cost my family of 4 $28.00 a day to take the hotel's Mears shuttle to the parks. Thanks agian for your help. Lilly:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter