What trendy, over used, look at me I'm so witty phrases annoy you?

“I’m all about...”
That one may be over already though. Admittedly I’m not exactly on the cutting edge of trends or pop culture. :blush:

"Netflix and chill". Just stop with that, it used to sound like it meant having a pleasant Friday evening while watching films on Netflix and eating popcorn, but of course it has to mean something that isn't pleasant. :confused:

For me it's "Sorry, not sorry" and "Asking for a friend".
At least "I know, right?" is on its way out. I hope.

My 11 yo DD says these and it frustrates me.

I dated a guy who would regularly say "Oye Vay" and that phrase helped pin the lid on the coffin of our relationship.

Last week while interviewing a candidate for our office a lady used air quotes throughout the entire interview. If it had only been a few times we could have looked past it, but not when answering every question and multiple times within it.

At the end of the day
Kick the can down the road
This is true
Ima for I am or I am going to

Throwing someone under the bus

Also, when watching hockey, and the announcer says ‘I’ll bet the goalie wants that one back’. Um, don’t you think they want EVERY one back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter