What uncommon opinions do you have?

Oh, so many! The one I probably get the most grief over is that while I love all Star Wars Movies, The Phantom Menace is my favorite and I like the Prequel Trilogy overall better than the OT.

Me either. I don't like the taste, I don't like how I feel when I drink, and I've seen far too many family members lives ruined because of the stuff.

I agree on the alcohol front too, though I've never actually tried it. I have seen enough to believe that it is not for me.

I don't like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. Movies like Superbad really are super bad and I hate them.

It's ok to not like other people's kids or even your own sometimes. It doesn't make you a bad mom.

Sour cream is disgusting

I don't care for chocolate.

I get in trouble for this one too. I actually do like chocolate plenty, however if there is a choice between chocolate and almost any other flavor of desert/canda, I will almost always go with something else.

i do not want to visit a Disney park anytime in the near future.
Canceled a trip year Star Wars land opened. Stopped planning a trip in 2019, bases on covid.
Now with crowd reports. Rising costs. I just can’t get into it

I think that using swear words regularly makes people appear ignorant. And that there is too much swearing in movies and TV shows these days.

The best dinner for Thanksgiving is pizza. Dessert is whatever the inhabitants of my little house made or grabbed while shopping. Entertainment ranges between our expansive movie collection, playing video games, napping or building lego sets. And I completely acknowledge that I sound like Thanksgiving in our house sounds like it was thrown together by a 5 year old, but we would wouldn't have it any other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter