What 'unusual' thing is sold out at your supermarket?

Our Publix has absolutely no chicken of any kind – I'm not sure how unusual that is, but we thought it was kind of odd.

Allergy medication, like Allegra, was completely cleaned out at my local Target! I don’t think that will help you against Coronavirus, will it?

Not something our stores are running out of (here -- it's pretty much all the same, but nothing unusual) -- but we've gotten notice that our local grocery stores are cutting hours now .. closing at like 8-9pm going forward (so they can restock and clean)

The two TJs by my house had their pasta, water, and frozen foods cleared out 2 nights ago. I went when they opened this morning and they had restocked but it was an utter zoo. Drove by a Costco business center and the line was wrapped all the way through the parking lot to get in. I also went to Target this morning, they got restocked on toilet paper and disinfectant/antibacterial wipes overnight but were basically put again within 45 min of opening, they are suppose to restock tomorrow morning but it’s now limit 1 per 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter