• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What was/is your First Dance song?

Yay! I get to play, lol :banana:

Our wedding is in December, but we're having a local reception Memorial Day weekend 2013, so we won't be doing our first dance until then, BUT...

Our first dance song is going to be "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz. And right before that, I plan on making a slideshow/video of our wedding pictures set to "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. Is it sad that I already have that planned out in my head!? :lmao:

Yay! I get to play, lol :banana:

Our wedding is in December, but we're having a local reception Memorial Day weekend 2013, so we won't be doing our first dance until then, BUT...

Our first dance song is going to be "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz. And right before that, I plan on making a slideshow/video of our wedding pictures set to "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. Is it sad that I already have that planned out in my head!? :lmao:

Definitely not sad! hahah I have most of my wedding planned out and I'm not getting married for another 2.5 years! :upsidedow

Even after seeing all these great songs - we still cannot decide!!

Well, my fiance doesn't really care that much - he's such a go-with-the-flow kind of guy haha.
I keep hearing songs on the radio and thinking "maybe..." but nothing hits home. We don't have a song or anything as a go-to.

Hopefully I'll hear or think of a song soon enough that will make me go "a-ha!" and we'll have a song to dance to :)

I'm loving hearing what everyone's songs were, though. Especially the ones with a story behind them :love:

We're having 'Finally Found' by the Honeyz. It totally works for us as we were friends for years before we got together, not to mention he was always there for me after ridiculous break ups I've had in the past!

The lyrics just make me :love:

I can't believe you're here with me
And now it seems my world's complete
And I never want this moment to end
I close my eyes and still I see
My dreams become reality
And now I know how it feels to be in love

I prayed so many nights that you would come my way
Angel from my birth to light my darkest day (this is especially ept as our families have known each other since we were both born)
I think it's time for you to hear these lines cause there's something I wanna say

I've finally found what I've been looking for
And now you know I'm gonna love you more
Hold me tight, cause it's always been you.
To think that you were always there, to be my friend and wipe away my tears
Hold me tight, cause it's always been you.

Sometimes you don't expect that friends will become lovers in the end
Only God knows what the future will bring
So hold me close and don't let go
Cause this is love don't you know
And we're gonna be together for eternity

This time, I'm gonna make sure it turns out all right
I'm gonna be your everything, by your side, for the rest of my life
This love feels the way that a love should be
Look in my eyes and realise there's no disguise, cause I'm in love with you.

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:cloud9:

"You & I"
Originally sung by Stevie Wonder but we love the Michael Buble version. It's gentle, not presumptuous and very intimate!

I can't wait :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter