What was/is your moms all time favorite movie

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
If it was on TV you better leave her alone until This Property is Condemned was over. She also loved any Betty Davis is an old cray women movies
This_Property_Is_Condemned.jpg

I believe it was "Some Like It Hot".

Also I remember her talking a lot about liking "The Red Shoes" which suprisely I still haven't seen.

I honestly have no idea but if I had to guess I'd say Out of Africa. My mom loooooves Robert Redford.

My mom's was Lady and the Tramp. It was one of the first VHS tapes she ever bought and held onto it until she passed away.

My mom loved Guess Who's Coming to Dinner with Spencer Tracy, Katherine Hepburn and Sidney Poitier. I remember going to the drive-in to see it when I was 9.

4a14a556-4f6d-32c3-ae98-e522c5a967c4.jpg

Broken Arrow with Jeff Chandler. She loved Jeff Chandler and use to tell the story that she went with her best friend to see it and stayed all day and watched it over and over.

She died when I was 17 but I believe it was "Somewhere in Time" - that movie with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter