What was the last thing you typed into google?

Differen gel side effects.

Dd gets a slight burning sensation when she applies it. Turns out it’s a side effect, fyi

Scholarships

Just had major sticker shock looking at college info with DD15.

With three already through or currently in college and a 16 year old, maximizing act and SAT scores have been our best option to find good scholarships at their respective schools. They have received a Scant few local scholarships. But the national scholarships that everyone applies for were a waste of our time.

Visit some of the class of threads on this board. Might be helpful to you.

Who was the original singer of the song "Walk Away Renee?" Left Banke :)

Who was the original singer of the song "Walk Away Renee?" Left Banke :)

Fun fact: The Four Tops also recorded Walk Away Renee just a few months after the Left Banke. I already knew this but had to Google to confirm the dates.:)

Fun fact: The Four Tops also recorded Walk Away Renee just a few months after the Left Banke. I already knew this but had to Google to confirm the dates.:)

That’s the version I have, which is why I googled it after hearing it by the other group on the 60’s Sirius/XM station. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter