What was your favorite Halloween costume ever when you were a child or an adult?

any photos of adults dressed up in 'costume' at the parks.
I put '' around costume because it cannot be a costume per se but binding . Please only friends who approve of photos. No random people please.

One of my favorites as a child was a southern belle that was a knock off of Scarlett O'Hara in her red dress.
A woman asked if I was "a lady of the night". Um I was like 8!

Another favorite was a cow mostly because I was nice and warm and wore it over my clothes/coat so you could still see the whole costume.

As a younger adult I had 3 favorites.
Tinkerbell, Marie Antoinette, and Scarlett O'Hara in her BBQ dress.

I also really liked my MNSSHP costume for this year.
It was a purple sequin running skirt, yellow and orange tie dye shirt, and Figment hat with wings.

I was Dorothy in kindergarten. I think I looked pretty cute!

As an adult, I was Hoth Leia for MNSSHP this year and I think it turned out good. I cosplayed as Rey earlier in the year for a convention. I wanted to do it for MNSSHP but it is wayyyyyyyy too hot.

0E0E1CC5-5B3D-47CF-9F7C-88EB68C27EC7.jpeg

for myself-'road kill'. a black t-shirt with white reflective tape as the road dashes, a scatter of beanie babies that had blood stains and tire tracks (black paint rolled on with a bike tire). my fav was a cow with a wonky sound chip in it so it made a gasping 'moooooooooooooooooooooooooo':crazy:

that i made for one of my kids-'whack a mole'. used a hula hoop and a brown fleece blanket that i put the arcade game logo (made from felt) onto. dressed ds in a dark turtleneck, working lighted miner's hat. put straps on it so he could let it rest on his shoulders or pull it over his head. we walked around whacking him with an inflatable mallet all halloween night long:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

The one I remember most as a kid was a crayon (spring green). My dad made it out of rolled-up poster board, and I could walk...but not sit down. I remember them laying me across the back seat of the car. :laughing:

I was Leia back in the day, it was before I had kids so I still had the body for it! Lol, I didn't have anything resembling the gold bikini so I just wore my one piece swimsuit under my white Leia robes and I got a kick out of showing it off whenever anyone at the party made a joke about how I should have worn the slave outfit or shouldn't be kissing my brother (my now ex-husband was at the Halloween party with me, dressed as Luke Skywalker). I had thick, long hair and my ear buns were all natural :)

Well, most memorable would be a... trampy marine? When DH and I were newlyweds, we were invited to a party ON Halloween day, and I couldn't find a costume left in the stores.
I was then trying to find something around the house which would work... and came across my husband's Marine Corp dress uniform.
I was going to wear the whole thing, but the pants didn't fit right... So, I wore dark blue short shorts under the coat. Wish I still had the body to pull it off. lol

My Wonder Woman Underoos when I was 3. My mom made matching wrist guards and a crown out of cardboard.

f93ce820e2dd2a7a4c0e1440d34fb255.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter