What was your favorite restaurant that WDW has now closed?

It was only a QS place, but I loved Bongos Cuban Cafe Express in Disney Springs. They had some really good sandwiches I enjoyed. Order outside, sit at the tables they had and people watch while you ate your meal.

I preferred the Wave to Steakhouse 71 - I know, not a popular opinion. Steakhouse 71 is really good, but I'm not a huge steak fan and their other options are seriously lacking at dinner time. I loved the Wave's menu. I wish they had just redone the decor (which was very much needed) and left the rest of the restaurant in tact. My family would strongly disagree though - they love steak! So maybe it's just me.

Actually, the original Chef's Mickeys was where Rainforest Cafe is now. Capt Jacks was always something along the seafood lines before they tore it down when the transformed Downtown Disney to Disney Springs
I did mean Downtown Disney--we ate at Chef Mickeys a few times when it was there.

I miss the Electric Umbrella at Epcot. Not super exciting but they always had a great vegetarian sandwich that changed all the time.

It's had a couple of mentions so far, I also really miss Wolfgang Puck Express. It was the place we had consistently good service (better than several table service restaurants) and could always get something we wanted to eat. The breakfast pizza was a go to after HHN the night before!

I remember as a youth eating at the Trophy Room in the WDW Golf Resort Hotel back in the day. It was my first introduction to fondue.

California Grill is still open, but I miss their brunch SO badly. It was our favorite experience on property and I so hope they bring it back!

BOG lunch and breakfast were decent and a great use of. QS credit.

booking a pre park opening breakfast at BOG was awesome!

i believe those who would order a straw or just a cupcake to get in were partly the cause for the change.

Ever?

Recent: Tangierine Cafe. I really hope it reopens with the same menu soon.
ESPN was also great for a midday AC break and a baseball game.

Bonfamilles
Fireworks Factory

I want my shawarma back!

I also really miss regular lunch at Be Our Guest, it used to be one of my favorite meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter