• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What was your favourite childhood sweet/chocolate?

Nonpareils
My great grandmother gave them to me. Exotic and delicious. I never had enough.

Gummy bears, Almond Joy...
Lived in Germany and found Kinder chocolate. Candy aside, the bakeries were the best.

Basically, ANY candy worked for me (except anything with coconut in it), but I really liked these:

Wacky Wafers. I was the only one who liked the banana flavored ones, so everyone would give them to me. And Tangy Taffy. I loved strawberry Tangy Taffy. And the little soda bottles with the juice in them...we would drink the juice and then chew on the wax.

See's Candy molasses chips, they're still my favorite.
Tootsie rolls
Skittles

probably any candy really.. I still have a huge sweet tooth

Cracker Jacks - so yummy and had a cute surprise inside - unlike now.
Necco wafers or Life Savers - lots of pieces of candy that could last a long time! (Been around forever)
Am sure I'm telling my age, but no worries here! :-)

Amazin' Fruit gummy bears were my absolute favorite and I miss them dearly.

Also enjoyed:
Tart n Tinys
Shock Tarts
Runts (back when cherry and lime were flavors)
Cry Baby & Cry Baby Tears

Purely for the novelty of them as we only ever got them in our stockings:
Astro Pops
Ouch! Bubble Gum
Bubble Jug
Whistle Pops
Nik-l-nip Wax bottles

Polish fudge:cloud9: Funny you should ask. I haven’t eaten it in years and just bought a bag yesterday.

Love See's. My favorite was and is Bordeaux. DH's is the molasses chips. Great lollipops too!
I was so happy when I saw my local See's shop inside the mall had finally reopened after six months! I walked in and breathed in that wonderful See's chocolate aroma. I bought two of the small seasonal boxes, they are still giving out the free samples-just individually wrapped. It was butterscotch square, my favorite! Bordeaux is my runner up though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter