What was your weight before the pandemic vs. Now?

I was plus-sized before the pandemic, and I'm a bit more plus-sized now. Starting to come down now since I stopped snacking at night and when I watch TV.

I dropped 50 pounds during the pandemic, mostly because I was working at home. 30 feet from a fridge full of healthy snacks and lunches instead of a vending machine filled with donuts, candy bars made a big difference. And not spending 20-30 minutes commuting home allowed me that time for extending my daily walk.

I'm about the same. I don't weigh myself (don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to!) but I have seen no changes in the fit of my clothes.

My fiancé used his time away from work to exercise and lost a good amount of weight. I kinda wish I'd joined him more.

It was less before, then I lost some weight in the beginning due to a lack of snack foods. Once the grocery stores were able to keep snacks in stock i started putting the pounds on.

DH and I both held steady for the first year of the pandemic. In the last year, he has dropped about 10 lbs, and I went down about 35 lbs, but gained back 10. Now I am working to go back down again, and still have lots to lose.

I’ve gained 15 lbs — went from healthy BMI to overweight. It seems like all we have done is eat and drink.
I’m determined to get back in healthy range before the next scary variant emerges.

I was 220 in March 2020. I am now 165lbs. Having to teach a class on zoom when everything shut down and seeing what I looked like with the video of my face on the computer week after week was a big motivator. (I always thought I hid my weight well, but I had gained an additional 20lbs in 2018/2019 and suddenly could see online that I was NOT hiding my weight all.) Everything being cancelled for Covid gave me the time to develop new healthier habits. I have been this lighter weight for about a year now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter