What we do in the Shadows anyone watch this?

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
I love What We Do in the Shadows. It is a little off color but I look at it as the Office with vampires. I think you need to have the sense of humor as an 11 year old boy (which I do) to laugh at it but, I put it up there with Hunderby if anyone has seen that. Both of these are a lot lower on the classiness scale than Schitt's Creek. I often wonder if I am the only one out there with this sense of humor.

I've watched all of it and I really enjoy it. My 26 y/o son suggested it to me and it's really fun. I agree, it's The Office with vampires. And also hasn't everyone met a Colin Robinson at work?

Last night there were all these half drunk people in the house!
Where did they get the alcohol?
No, they were half drunk, Please finish a whole victim before moving on, it’s unhygienic!

😂😂😂

I love the show so much.

but I think Nadja is my favorite with classics like “You are all such strong, beautiful, vicious, vibrant women. How did you end up married to such boiled potatoes?” Plus I think she’s supposed to be Greek-ish and the actress is Cypriot so I like to think if I were an ancient vampire I’d be similar 🤣

Last night there were all these half drunk people in the house!
Where did they get the alcohol?
No, they were half drunk, Please finish a whole victim before moving on, it’s unhygienic!

😂😂😂

I love the show so much.

but I think Nadja is my favorite with classics like “You are all such strong, beautiful, vicious, vibrant women. How did you end up married to such boiled potatoes?” Plus I think she’s supposed to be Greek-ish and the actress is Cypriot so I like to think if I were an ancient vampire I’d be similar 🤣

I have a love/hate feeling on Nadia (although she is my son's favorite). But by the end of the last season it seemed like she was shouting all her lines. I know that's part of how she talks, but it seemed more exaggerated.

For a similar, not-technically-related-but-kind-of-related show, check out Wellington Paranormal. It was also created by Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi.

I am not really into vampires, but I do love Taila Waititi's general style of humor - actually that man's brilliant! I know he doesn't work directly on the show though, but it seems to be in that style.

For a similar, not-technically-related-but-kind-of-related show, check out Wellington Paranormal. It was also created by Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi.

it IS related-both of the cops are in the original movie!

LOVE the movie, love both shows-hope someday the werewolf movie that was talked of comes to fruition.

dh has a christmas present this year inspired by the show-a 'superb owl party' tshirt, last year i gave him a 'basghetti, made with real worms' tshirt :thumbsup2

has anyone caught taika's new show 'reservation dogs' on hulu? very good!

I've watched all of it and I really enjoy it. My 26 y/o son suggested it to me and it's really fun. I agree, it's The Office with vampires. And also hasn't everyone met a Colin Robinson at work?
My parents always told me there's one weirdo at every office but I've never found one anywhere I've worked...

LOL i love this character... and yes I know a few who could be energy vampires... or at least joy drainers

I saw the movie back when it was new and LOVED it and was so happy when the series came out and absolutely lived up to the quality of the movie. It's now one of my favorite shows on TV XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter