What week in April?

seabee

<marquee><font color=deeppink>Signmaker extraordin
Ok, I can never remember what the "rule of thumb" is when heading to the world in April. We are planning a trip for April 2011, probably the second week into the third week. Not sure when Easter falls next year. I'm thinking the 2nd? Am I going to be running into some nasty crowds, or will it be tolerable? Thanks!

Easter is late next year - April 24th. I would avoid the week beginning 4/17 as well as 4/24. Not only are most schools in the country usually out either of those two weeks for Easter the MA schools are always out the third week - so it will be CRAZY BUSY. If I were you, I'd go 4/3....(and I wish I was!)

There was a thread a while ago about Spring Break for 2011. The poster asked what week are your kids off. There wasn't enough room for more dates in March, but it looked like many schools will have their Spring Break in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter