What week in Dec are you going!

Which week in December will you be there?

• November 29-December 5

• December 6-12

• December 13-19

• December 20-26

• December 27-January 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

GCM

Mouseketeer
I have seen where several people are going in December, which makes me curious as to which week. If you will be there for more than 1 week, mark all weeks which apply.

We will be there the 9th-16th! I cannot wait.

Well my dates include two weeks. I am going on my second solo trip December tenth through fourteenth, either staying at CSR or AKL.

Yeah! I'm the only one going during Christmas week:lmao:. What a relief, I was really worried it would be super crowded for our first Christmas visit...

Congratulations on having DW to yourself ;). My son just said yesterday that Christmas Day at Disney with a very low crowd would be an ideal Christmas--looks like you got his wish!!!

Congratulations on having DW to yourself ;). My son just said yesterday that Christmas Day at Disney with a very low crowd would be an ideal Christmas--looks like you got his wish!!!
Thanks! But the poll now shows one other person will be going at Christmas. Hopefully, with 4 parks, we might not run into each other:woohoo:.

BTW - tell your DS that he is right:thumbsup2.

We are going the week of Nov 29 to Dec 4. Taking the grandkids for their first trip. (3yr and 5yr) We are staying at POP.

Grandma Tammy

We're leaving by car 11/29, arriving on the 30th, and leaving for home the 6th. Staying at AS Sports. SO excited!!!

:goodvibes I got to click almost all the boxes. We are going from the 30th of November and leaving on the 21st of December :dance3: I can't wait!!!

We'll be at CBR December 5-13 with my parents. It'll be my parents first trip since 2000 (not counting the few business trips my dad has had there) and their first time staying on-site.

We're going for two weeks CSR - Dec 19 to January 2nd. Christmas and New Years. The questions is where do you go for each day??? Each park will be doing their own special thing. . . my kids are getting excited but I think I'm the biggest kid of the them all.

We will be there from 12/10 - 12/18, staying at the YC. This will be our third visit during the holidays but first at the YC:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter