What/who replaced tinkerbell in adventureland

I passed last week and Peter Pan and Wendy were meeting outside the building. I thought this was strange. We had passed earlier and there was a huge line and was curious as to what everyone was waiting for so we made sure to pass later on and there was Peter and Miss Darling with still a pretty long line!

Peter was not at his 'map' at PPF the two weeks we were there and had no idea about this 'new' meeting place.

I passed last week and Peter Pan and Wendy were meeting outside the building. I thought this was strange. We had passed earlier and there was a huge line and was curious as to what everyone was waiting for so we made sure to pass later on and there was Peter and Miss Darling with still a pretty long line!

Peter was not at his 'map' at PPF the two weeks we were there and had no idea about this 'new' meeting place.

Prior to him moving to his spot outside of the Peter Pan ride, he used to meet on the bridge to Adventureland. I think he was in that Adventureland bridge spot for a couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter