• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what will be new in 2005???

andychris14

DIS Veteran
I am planning on going back down to disney in the summer of 2005. Our last trip was August 2002. Can anyone tell me what will//has been changed or added since then? I noticed a few things being refurbished liked-dinosuar,backlot tours, snow white, and alien encounter will be replaced by stich. Anything else I should expect?
Thanks

This is really more of a Theme Parks Attractions & Stratagies question, you'll find many people there happy to answer this question.

Sarangel

I believe "Soarin'" will be open in The Land pavilion at Epcot, and the new Stunt Show at MGM is supposed to be ready by then too.

It won't be until the year after (2006) before Expedition Everest will be open at AK.

Mission Space in Epcot and Mickey's Philharmagic in MK have both opened since your last trip. The MK fireworks show also has been changed form Fantasy in the Sky to Wishes.

Originally posted by Dznefreek
I have seen video of it and was not impressed, but that is just my opinion.

IMHO, having seen it three times during trip to DLP in 2002, in its orignal format "Moteurs, Action" is quality show!

Remove the triple-language element (French, English and German speaking hosts required for most shows) and I reckon Studios will have a winner here. High volume non-stop action and lots of pyrotechnics in good auditorium - a step higher than the tired nature of Indy.

Really looking forward to it for 2005 and recommend it to all.

Thats my 10c.:wave2:

Anyone have any info on the stich thing i think i saw the inside during the transit athoraty but i don't know what it's about:confused: :scratchin :cool2: :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter