What will replace the princess meet and greet?

Icecoldpenguin

May the Force Be With You
I am curious if anyone has heard rumor as to what exactly will replace the princess meet and greet when they move to fairytale hall. I have heard people say the fairies will go there but that makes no sense as they already have a spot. I would like to see surprise characters in there daily. Like blind box characters you get 4 a day and you never know what those 4 would be. That would be so very cool.

I am curious if anyone has heard rumor as to what exactly will replace the princess meet and greet when they move to fairytale hall. I have heard people say the fairies will go there but that makes no sense as they already have a spot. I would like to see surprise characters in there daily. Like blind box characters you get 4 a day and you never know what those 4 would be. That would be so very cool.

That would be awesome! I've also see posts about Fairies. On other threads, I've mentionned that I would not be surprise if they simply use more rooms for more Mickeys... Unless they keep it for rainy days when they can't have characters outside.

Anyway, as of now, I believe nothing has been announced yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter