What will you be eating for dessert on Christmas day?

Cherry Cheese Pie
Cranberry Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
Chocolate Peppermint Sheet Cake
Frosted Sugar Cookies
Decorated Cupcakes
Plate of assorted cookies that are made each year

I have no idea. Our family Christmas gathering was last Saturday, so we always go away for Christmas. This year we have a reservation at the Bavarian Inn Lodge in Frankenmuth, Michigan for December 23 - 26. And we have a 2:00 reservation at their restaurant for Christmas Day, so we will have whatever they are serving. We ❤️ Frankenmuth, and have been there many times, but never over the Christmas holiday so we are really looking forward to it. They decorate everything for the holidays, and tons of lights.

For our family Christmas we had a lovely trifle and dessert lasagna. Yummy!🎄⛄

After years of slaving all day over a turkey dinner with all the trimmings, we've started doing more fun and easy stuff.

US, too! For first time ever I'm not making a big Christmas Day dinner - I'm kinda looking forward to it!

As far as dessert, I think we will have cookies floating around, brownies, cheesecake and possibly a pumpkin roll.

Pavlova (we’re Australian). It’s perfect for a hot day. Our favourite fruit topping combination is mango and fresh passion fruit pulp. Also the benefit that its gluten free for those in the family with that requirement. Looking forward to it now just thinking about it.

For those of you doing the taco buffet, you will enjoy your Christmas a little more being able to join in. We started this about 5 years ago. If you are doing the taco meat (we've done both hamburger and chicken), whoever brought them, they did them in crockpots. They cooked the meat the night before and put it in the crockpot the next day with a little liquid to warm. Anyway, not sure what we are doing this year or even what day yet. Visitation issues with the grandkids and DIL

…need a sweet tamale recipe …
Anybody have a good one to share?
Love this idea too :
0CC0E251-C1E3-4A9C-BAD0-977F3EF0EE95.png

I’m the baker in the family. This year we’ll be eating

Berry Chantilly Cake
Guava Tarts
Coconut Buns for those who don’t like too much sugar
Vanilla Cupcakes
Apple Pie
Fruit Salad

We will have lebkuchen brot, pfeffernusee cookies, cherry cake and Italian bread pudding.

I will be having lunch at Jaleo in Disney Springs, my group will probably order one of each dessert and share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter