What will you be watching on Christmas day?

I'm not sure yet. My parents and I have recently been watching a movie, usually from Disney+, between our breakfast and dinner. I hav elearned that my stepdad really likes old, live-action Disney movies - think things with Dean Jones, and we've had a good time discovering or rediscovering these movies. We'll have to see though.

Probably nothing because my husband will most likely be watching stupid old westerns like he always does.

Probably cheesy Christmas romance movies that are Hallmark wanna-be knockoffs. We aren’t doing Christmas until Tuesday because my sister has to work the weekend, so it will just be me finding something to pass the time. I use an antenna for my tv, so I don’t get the real Hallmark movies, or even GAC. The movies aren’t a total waste, but sometimes the acting is so amateurish you can’t take them seriously.

Not sure yet.....DD will be here, so we will let her pick. It will be a Christmas movie

First it will be the WDW Christmas Day special, then a Christmas movie, haven't decided which one yet. I may watch all of the Santa Clause movies again too.

Kids TV most likely. My little cousin (and Godson) and his mom are spending Christmas Eve and Day with us. The TV won't be on while we all open gifts, though.

Probably nothing. We are travelling that morning to hubby's parents, pulling our RV for a 4 hour drive. Once we get there and get set up then we have to do the whole family thing. After we finally get settle back down in the RV I'm sure we both will probably just read. I am going to record the WDW Christmas Parade and since we use UTube TV we could watch it that night but I really doubt either of us will be in the mood.

Nothing, but I WILL be playing Civilization III on the laptop my husband got me. 😁

The Santa Clause is our eve movie, for Sunday, it will either be Glass Onion or Matilda. Maybe both.

Too busy with family to watch television on Christmas Day.
Christmas Eve maybe the original Grinch.

Every Christmas Eve it’s the George C. Scott version of A Christmas Carol, and the Grinch and the Peanuts Christmas Special may fall on this or Christmas.

Sometimes I watch the Twilight Zone episode “Night of the Meak”, and the train wreck that is Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, featuring the catchiest (but not necessarily best) theme song for Santa that ever was.

Probably have the TV on the SiriusXM Seventies on 7 channel on Dish Network. So listening to, not watching the TV

Probably nothing because my husband will most likely be watching stupid old westerns like he always does.

I see nothing wrong with this. I watch serial westerns every day during my lunch hour. However for Christmas, we are planning to watch White Christmas.

The Pope’s Christmas message, then the WDW ABC parade, then the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception Christmas Day mass, then Christmas movies.

We'll check in on Ralphie from time to time, but other than that, I have to watch at least one of the Rankin/Bass shows. I love those things.

We will watch the Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade in the morning. We were at MK the day they taped it in November, so will be neat to see all the disjointed pieces put together into a coherent show. Probably a bit of NBA and NFL in the afternoon.

Probably nothing. We will have Christmas music on in the background. There’s just too much going on here to focus on tv.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter