What would be the view if you sat on the roof of your home?

I should ask my husband, he was just up there yesterday putting Christmas light on.

I he would say houses don‘t think we can see the lake anymore houses got taller.

The view on the north side of the building is of Greater Jamaica Bay including City Island, JFK and LGA. Also the east side of Manhattan, parts of Queens and the shoreline of Brooklyn closest to NJ. Never been on the roof on this side of the building but imagine could see more of Brooklyn.

Just more houses… in a related story: just before dark I saw my neighbors walking in the roof of his house using a leaf blower. I am not sure that is safe or good for the roof. He is NOT a small guy.

The lake and our neighbor's guest home on the far side, on the other side our pool and guest home. On the other side, trees.

If looking straight down, the roof shingles. Straight up, the sky. Outward to the north, south, east or west, some combination of buildings, trees, lawns, and an occasional car, train or person.

Lots of fields, trees and greenery. I can see the roof on the house of my neighbor way down the road but most of the view is very rural.

Parks to the north and south. Another condo complex to the east. Houses, a road and in the distance, the Rocky Mountains, to the west. It's only a 3-story building so I'm not sure if I'd be up high enough to see our downtown skyline, which is about 15 miles away. I do love that sight, though. :lovestruc

I'm guessing the same thing you can see from the upstairs windows. A field with a pond on the back side, more houses on two others and a field with a pond on the front side with the highway in the distance.

I would see Pasadena and the Rose Bowl to the east, JPL Nasa to the north, Los ANgeles to the west, and the mountains of the Angeles state forest. Stunningviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter