What would be your nightmare date?

I agree with the posters above how said sports games - I am not a sports person. I also think that going to the movies is a terrible early on date because you can't talk to the person and get to know them.

Not a sports person either. And if only one person on the date likes sports, it's not so much a date as it is sitting next to someone who's only engaged on the field/scoreboard. Borrrinngg!

taking me on a date anywhere that I have to be social with anyone but my date, like a party. Even before Covid I hated crowds of strangers but sometimes you can be alone in a crowd, you know? But going to a party or bar where my date personally knows a bunch of people and I don't is kind of my nightmare.

Someone that uses jarred spaghetti sauce, or cottage cheese, or ready to bake noodles, and insists their lasagne is awesome......

Pretend it's good pretend it's good pretend it's good.

(Gulp) It's great....(meanwhile my face and my near puking give me away)

How about a date where another person comes alone like:
Her mom/dad
Her ex
Her parole officer

Also: Going to Medieval Times, and she insists that we have to battle each other, like in The Cable Guy.
And who's there in the crowd cheering for her? Her mom, her ex, and her parole officer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter