What would best describe the people you hung with in High School

Smart And nice. Some would be considered rebels today. Late sixties, early seventies

Well, there was a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess, and a criminal... :)

But, I actually hung out with different kinds of people. I guess I spent most of my time with the choir and theatre kids (we had a bit of a feud with the band kids), but I was also active in NHS and service clubs and was on the drill team (which is what we called our dance team).

Misfits and troublemakers. Most of us had the same classes together and if trouble was happening, we were the ones the faculty always looked at first.

Hung out with the guys from the neighborhood, not the guys from school. Greasers.
My neighbors were my best friends throughout school and we are still in touch today. Also, I was a ballet dancer and went to practice during the week for increasingly longer hours as I got older- after school until about 10 pm Mon-Fri. The kids in my ballet school were my friends for 9 years until I left.

I was in just about every circle except the car guys. I played three sports, could talk science with the nerds, could talk music and play hackey sack with the stoners, lived in the ghetto with the hood rats. I wasn't the most popular in any clique but seemed like everyone knew my name. 25 years later I get random friend requests from people on facebook that remember me from high school but I have no idea who they are.

DISCLAIMER: I went to a very small private school, so this isn’t as snooty as it looks…

My high school group: The smart, popular kids who were involved in all the academic & extracurricular activities - fellow cheerleaders, athletes, choir/drama, academic group members, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter