What would crazy you spend a million dollars on?

A new airboat! That actually wouldn't touch a million so I guess with the other $940,000 I'd buy massive amounts of soda, LOL

I already do buy massive amounts of soda so....

I can't think of one single thing I would use a full million on, but I would definitely be fancying up my stays at Disney!

Another vacation home. London or Breckenridge probably.

Plus we could also rent it out and make money when we were not using it.

I have pretty much everything I need or want. I guess I could do a lot of traveling. But buying material things usually brings with it additional work or responsibility and at this point of my life I am looking for less of that, not more.

Reactions: GAN
World cruise would be my first purchase. Traveling is my biggest passion ever. Going to Mexico in couple of weeks. Is it a good idea to purchase tickets with the travelcenters of america? Are those the only contacts for their customer service or do you know other ways to contact them?

Last edited:
Folks are interpreting the question differently now than I am.

If I could blow $1million on something, it would have to be a car. There's quite a few cars I would spend $1million if I had to spend that much money. An original AC Cobra 427 SC I think fits the bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter