What would like to banned at Disney world?

I honestly don't think it's the strollers that bother people, it's the owner of the strollers attitude. We use two strollers for my two kids but my brother has twins (4) and another child (2) so needs the double and single for his family. But he always tries to keep the double out of the walkway / standing area on shuttles, they don't walk side by side with the other stroller and always makes sure to put it in the stroller parking area. Honestly I never even thought about it until it has been brought up at length here. However if there is someone who is not mindful of their surroundings and acts entitled with their double strollers, I can see where this is a problem. But people acting entitled and not mindful of other guests around them is always an issue, not just with strollers.

So what about twin 1 year olds. They should be forced to use 2 separate strollers but it's ok for someone to use a bariatric electric chair. Not all one year olds can walk. No one mentioned 5-9 year olds. They just said double strollers. Hope no one has a problem with my jogging stroller on a bus/monorail.
I have no issue with double strollers for the little ones - heck, my middle child was only one when my twins were born! My issue is with the older elementary school kids in strollers.

It has been a long time since we used strollers but I find the concept of someone jogging behind one of those big strollers as much more offensive than just the size. Talk about being a danger in a crowded area.
You obviously never ran with a jogging stroller. They are great. Just did a local 10k with a double jogging stroller. Plenty of shade for the kids and a lot of storage.

I have no issue with double strollers for the little ones - heck, my middle child was only one when my twins were born! My issue is with the older elementary school kids in strollers.
I agree. They really should be walking.

FREE Dining Plans. Causes us to have to reserve a restaurant 3 months out (and sometimes you still can't get it.)

selfie sticks were banned not selfiies
strollers even the wide ones are needed not all families have two parents
the bubbles are fun if bubbles irritate you disney may not be for you
kids yes need to be there
shoulder sittting shouldn't bother you if you'd actually get to a spot to view the parade before it starts instead of waiting last minute.
the tour groups paid for their extra privileges not tiger fault if you didnt I've never done a tour but would like to
fast pass+ best thing disney has done love that they removed old system

now things id
personally like banned?
iPads yes those are too big to try to record anything and definitely block views
anyone who complains when make a wish kids or disabled guests get special treatment
people who forget disney is for everyone both young and young at heart

Bolding is mine...

Bubbles...what a ridiculous statement, there are people with allergies who can not have bubble soap landing on them, and if you bothered to look around after you and your child let loose with the bubbles, it makes a mess and is dangerous. We had to walk behind a man with his DD on his shoulders, her having the bubbles going from her bubble gun, it was misty raining, and I saw plenty of people, us included slipping on the walkways that were now slick with bubble soap.

And I can tell you how many times, we picked our spot for the fireworks, and we have been all along the route, in the Hub, along Main St etc. We have gotten there early been all set to watch the fireworks, the music starts and bam the kids go up on the shoulders, there is now a crowd and moving is not an option. I then have to try and reposition my kids when they were short to see around the parent with the child on their shoulders. And forget about my short self seeing it although I paid the same to enter the park and the child who is now up on the parent's shoulders.

Deluxe dining meal plans that encourage gluttony, morbid obesity, diabetes and a host of other medical ailments.

I have never done the Deluxe Dining Plan and only did the regular plan once...but what a ridiculous statement. People eat 3 meals a day all the time, and just because one gets the Deluxe plan does not mean they are choosing to eat unhealthy options. WDW has many healthy options in their restaurants.

Things to ban:

1. Ipads or tablets of equal size.
2. Entitled People
3. Disney's inflated pricing schemes. Yeah, I know they are a business to make money...yada yada....it's still corporate greed, which is really ugly.

which sorta leads me to

4. Disney should ban the pixie dust magic that they pump through the air that makes Disney feel so special. Then we wouldn't have to need a Disney fix every so often and pay up the wazoo for visiting. (this one is tongue in cheek....I love that Disney magic stuff that we breathe in while visiting).

I have never done the Deluxe Dining Plan and only did the regular plan once...but what a ridiculous statement. People eat 3 meals a day all the time, and just because one gets the Deluxe plan does not mean they are choosing to eat unhealthy options. WDW has many healthy options in their restaurants.
Couldn't agree with you more. Also, don't the higher end dining plans include signature and higher end restaurants? Forgive me, but I doubt their portions are large enough to contribute to obesity.

This thread has been very shocking. I had no idea that people would be so disgusted by the site of my family, as to request that we be banned from the park. Obesity is an epidemic and no one should be overweight. But that does not give people the excuse to make people feel like they don't belong at a vacation destination :( I've never felt this bad in all my life

Personal responsibility apparently isn't working for 78 million obese Americans.

And that would still be THEIR responsibility wouldn't it? Or at least should be, but by all means let's blame the Deluxe Dining Plan. :rolleyes2

You really think all 78 million got that way because of the dining plan?

You obviously have a much bigger issue than being over weight. I can lose weight. You can't lose. . . . oh, nevermind.

Couldn't agree with you more. Also, don't the higher end dining plans include signature and higher end restaurants? Forgive me, but I doubt their portions are large enough to contribute to obesity.

This thread has been very shocking. I had no idea that people would be so disgusted by the site of my family, as to request that we be banned from the park. Obesity is an epidemic and no one should be overweight. But that does not give people the excuse to make people feel like they don't belong at a vacation destination :( I've never felt this bad in all my life

Who said you should be banned from the park? I said deluxe dining plans that contribute to morbid obesity which is a very serious medical condition.

Who said you should be banned from the park? I said deluxe dining plans that contribute to morbid obesity which is a very serious medical condition.
Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion Anna :) I was referencing another post that was deleted, apparently. I won't repeat it because it got taken down for a reason.

I'm about to graduate with a BSN, I'm aware. Thankfully there are some healthy options at sit down locations for those with dining plans. Never had a DP. Also, people walk around a lot throughout the parks. I actually got super into walking after my last disney trip. Now I try to walk at least 2 miles a day. Hard to fit it in with my schedule, but worth it.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion Anna :) I was referencing another post that was deleted, apparently. I won't repeat it because it got taken down for a reason.

I'm about to graduate with a BSN, I'm aware. Thankfully there are some healthy options at sit down locations for those with dining plans. Never had one. Also, people walk around a lot throughout the parks. I actually got super into walking after my last disney trip. Now I try to walk at least 2 miles a day. Hard to fit it in with my schedule, but worth it.
Remember losing weight is about 90% dieting and 10% exercise. A lot of people think they can go have half a fried chicken for dinner because they walked a few miles at the park. Does not work that way.

Dont give the whackadoodles that kind of power....

Remember losing weight is about 90% dieting and 10% exercise. A lot of people think they can go have half a fried chicken for dinner because they walked a few miles at the park. Does not work that way.
Weight is lost when you take in less calories than you expend.

Okay, enough of Slim Fast University, back on topic! I think we should ban flash photography during dark shows like fantasmic. It's supposed to be dark and ominous, the flashes going off every five seconds puts a damper on it, imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter