What would you do? Help I can’t decide....

vonnie87

Earning My Ears
I really want to go on ROTR as I am not sure when I can return. I don’t have Hollywood Studios planned until towards the end of my trip. I am afraid if I can’t get a boarding pass I will miss out entirely. Should I ditch my Epcot day (at least in the morning), so I have more chances to get a boarding pass ?. I am torn as I really want to go on that ride, but at the same time I don’t want to mess up my other park plans either. Especially since I still might not get on and then I lost all my good fastpasses at Epcot for nothing. ..,,oh the anxiety...lol. I really miss the days when you could go to Disney without any worry that you couldn’t ride what you wanted

Definitely having the same anxiety about our girls' trip in two weeks. I want to experience it but at the same time don't want to derail plans, especially at Epcot which I love...that said, since HS to Epcot and back is walkable plus connected by the Skyliner, I would say go for it! Get to HS in the morning to get a boarding group, then go to Epcot until your BG is called and return when you're done. It might come down to making a last minute decision whether an Epcot FP or RotR is more important but maybe you won't end up with any conflict at all.

Don't the BGs have a two-hour return window? You can easily make it back to HS from Epcot in time to board. Between the hour-long window for FP at Epcot and the 2-hour BG window, there's no reason you can't do both on your Epcot day. Assuming, of course, you have hoppers anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter