What would you do?

disneyrunner

I'm never growing up!
Already have reservations for WL 6/7 -6/13/03 woods view. We lucked into some financial assistance and good plane ticket prices so we are flying instead of driving. My problem (if you want to call it that) is we have to spend another night in Disney. Should we tack another night on our existing reservation or should we try another resort for one night. What would you do?

arrival time on6/7 is 12:45 so thats not a problem. our departure time on 6/14 is 6:20pm so we have almost another whole day.

I wouldn't bother to change resorts for one night. We've done it a couple times, and it's a royal pain.

Anne

We almost always stay at 2 resorts just to have a change in theme. You might want to split then number of days say 4/3 and take advantage of another view of things. Most of the time we split between Poly and WL although we have split between AKL and WL. We really like the WL, especially at Chritmas time. Packing can be a annoyance but actual move is easy, WDW will move the luggage for you.

I agree with both Anne and Miko...

Anne - it is a royal pain to change for one night

Miko - If you want to split do a 4/3 split... not so traumatic.

Good Luck! It's a good problem to have!

>>^..^<<

It's up to you, but we stayed at BC one night last year & my 3 DD's absolutely loved it because they were able to swim in SAB.

It's really not that much of a hassle. You can pack one extra suitcase with closes for the one night & just bring that one, along with a bag of toilettries into the hotel for the last night. Bell services will transfer everything for you from one resort to another. There is nothing you need to handle but the packing of the clothes.

Of course, you could change your ressie & spend a few nights at another resort instead of just one. YC & BC are beautiful & if you have kids that like swimming that is the place to go!! :D

I would split the reservation if I could afford it to 1/2 at WL and 1/2 at YC/BC for the pool

Having said that if you do not want to pack up and move then just extend at WL - you may even get a special price for extending - it never hurts to ask

Thanks
Jason

Thanks for your input. We reserved the rrom with the code for the disney card that now takes a pin #. So I don't think I want to cancel the ressie. Can I add on to the exisiting one or will I be forced to cancel old one and submit a new one? We really love WL especially those bunk beds. My wife and I actually get a decent night sleep.

Not sure but Woods view with regular public codes AEA or AEF would be $154 if available at that price - must be booked by 4/26

Thanks
Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter