• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you guys do?

castlegazer

Soccer Mom! Soccer Player & Mom! Go USA!
I have a 2 yo - Our plane touches down at 6pm at MCO - We are staying at PC - Wishes is at 8pm that evening. I am extremely bugged out by crowds at WDW - the next day we are doing a marathon MK day and Spectromagic is that evening followed by Wishes.

What I would like to do is drive to WDW go straight to the Poly and watch Wishes from the beach and then go and check in to PC and put the wee one down for bed. That way I get Wishes out of the way and can bolt from the park after Spectro the next night since I will be at my crowd limit by that point.

Here's the problem: Where do we eat in that mad dash to see Wishes after touchdown? Are there appetizers available at the pool bar at the Poly? I have to get my 2 yo in to the room thinking about bed by 9 at the latest. Am I nuts? :crazy:

The polynesian has Captain Cooks snack bar where you can get a quick bite to eat. They have the usual kids fare and also sandwiches and salads from what I can remember.

Just don't try to have it SO planned that you're fighting to get the wee one to bed! The first night at WDW, especially if you just got there, brings a new shot of energy to anyone.

The Poly has more than enough selection of food choices to get you through the first night if you want to just stay there and enjoy.
Sounds good to me!!

WDW in June - through July 4:wave:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I wouldn't stress so much over it. If you see it that night you see it, if not, try again another night.

Don't stress on the vacation, relax & enjoy yourself. There's nothing worse than being crabby on vacation because you feel you're missing out on something. Relax & enjoy the moment! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter