• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you like to wearing at your funeral?

Spinneret

DIS Veteran
People often talk about music and flowers but do you have any specific about what you would like your body dressed in?

Whatever, pretty sure I won't care at that point. Jeans & a T-shirt would be most natural though, maybe with a hoodie depending upon the season.

My grandfather was buried in flannel, he didn't want to be in a suit. Of course, we also had family members wear flannel/jeans to my sister's wedding (they asked if it would be okay first), so maybe that says something about my family...

Pajamas. My family knows this :laughing:

My dad was buried in his favorite ratty gym shorts and a shirt he wore all the time. Comfort is the way to go IMO ;)

We put Dad in one of his nicest Hawaiian shirts. It was either that or a Harley T-shirt, figured the Hawaiian shirt was more formal.

I will be cremated so will not be wearing clothing.

That's my preference too, so I'll consider the urn what I'm wearing. I'll go for something like this:

1698262774580.png

I think that's actually a vase, but whatever. Put some flowers in it - what will I care?

It doesn't matter to me. I'm going to be cremated. It's my last chance to have a hot, smokin' bod......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter