• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you love to change about your home?

I want to gut and expand my bathroom. It's very small and I have no drawers at all.

We love our home, which we built two years ago and just finished the basement, adding a bathroom, bedroom and living area. The only two things I would change is having a walk out basement and a larger porch. Even without those two things, we're very happy here.

We have a double garage and a single. We had the option to upgrade to two doubles, but didn’t want to overextend our finances. Turns out, we sold the last house for enough to easily pay for garage number 4, so we should’ve added it before construction. After construction, the price almost tripled, so #4 will never happen.

I’d love to add a master bath. With a large walk in shower.

Id also love to remodel the kitchen. Gut it. Add a dishwasher. Replace cabinets, fridge with ice/filtered water dispenser, actual hood for the stove. Etc.

Big safe full of Powerball money, and some tacos in the fridge. And a big studio, and a new house altogether.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter