What would YOU say to start an argument on the DisBoards?

I think everyone should start wearing swim wear in the MDR on all cruises every night!!!

Is it ok if I bring DS16 into the ladies restroom with me, I don't want him to get lost?

Why do people not put up their shopping carts after use?

Why do people refuse to vaccinate their children?

Is it okay to scold someone else's children?

Can I take my dog to the grocery store?

Thought of a few more:

Disney World is for kids!

During the fireworks, I think they should close the Poly beach to people who aren't staying at the Poly.

Can I bring my 2 year old to a signature restaurant?

I've made some cute little "thank you" cards to share with the castmembers that were nice to my family. I think I'm going to pass them out along w/ some candy.

On our last trip, we were at the Finding Nemo show, & there was a family there with a crying baby (or coughing man, I can't remember which), & they didn't leave.

To save money, I'm thinking of bringing a toaster, so we can have breakfast each morning in our room.

There is nothing in New Fantasyland that interests me or my family. What a waste of money!

I've decided that I'll stand in line & wait & then let the rest of my family catch up to me in line after they've finished eating/gone to the restroom/ridden something else.

Will flipflops be okay at the signature restaurants?

During EPCOT's "Food & Wine Festival," there are drunks everywhere.

It was a gift trip.

Ask a bankruptcy question with all my trip tickers and DVC contracts in my sig.

Ask if it's ok if I put extra trash in my neighbors trash can. (I did this on Tues BTW)

Vaccinators vs Anti-vaxxers
Weight over and under
Smoking

***** I would not bring up these things but I have seen them in threads that got heated.*****

"I have 37 BOG reservations for our five day trip. I'll be canceling 35 of them when our plans are settled."

I'm going to Disney for 14 nights and pulling my kids out of school. They are 13 and 15. It's fine, because Disney is educational! Always an entertaining thread!

Sugar is poison
Adults carrying dolls in the park
Walmart
Turkey legs
boys peeing outside
mailmen pooping in someones yard

The sky is blue.

LOL ,that was my first thought too. The sad thing is, it's true!

I've been on the DIS for 10+ years ( this is my husbands account) and I'm still amazed at the stupid things people will argue about.

This is the one I see often - you must cover your plate $ as a gift when you attend a wedding.

If your family participates in the Christmas and Easter traditions of Santa or the Easter Bunny you are a horrible lying, liar that LIES!!!
Giant mice in costumes are DIFFERENT!

I still take my 16yo son in the bathroom with me least he be molested in the evil men's room. How DARE you tell me he makes you uncomfortable.

I find it appalling to discover that there are actually people out there who butter their ENTIRE roll at once and eat it in one hunk instead of breaking off little pieces and buttering each piece as you consume it. Savages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter