What would YOU say to start an argument on the DisBoards?

I know Disney resorts have a no smoking policy, but I'm just going to smoke on the balcony.

People in costumes creep me out.

My 14 year old has been in invited by her boyfriend's (of 4 years) family to to on vacation. They already bought the tickets and booked everything. They leave tomorrow but just told me today. What do I do?

My 14 year old has been in invited by her boyfriend's (of 4 years) family to to on vacation. They already bought the tickets and booked everything. They leave tomorrow but just told me today. What do I do?

No, that's not strange at all - it's just you! ;)

The most hilarious thing about that thread is that the regulars over on the Trip Planning board think it's getting too rough...virtual hunger games, oh that's funny...:rotfl2:

You can make your own salad at the toppings bar in many cs restaurants. And it's free!!!! Yipppeeeee.

Or bring your own hamburger bun and make a lettuce, tomato, pickle, mayo sandwich. Its freeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Before he admitted it, Armstrong is doping was always a good one to stir things up.

Can I bring peanut butter and jelly sandwiches into Chef Mickey's for the kids and not have to pay for them to eat?

Mention bathrooms. From handcapped stalls ettiquete or how old is too old for going into the womans restroom, it seems to always get into a fight.

Here's another oldie but goodie:

"Breeders" versus "childless" versus "child-FREE" (remember that one? ;))

I do remember that one actually! Can't believe I do. lol I did not participate but it sure was a train wreck.

I am pretty sure I could say the sky is blue and someone would want to debate that.

Lisa

I just learned over on the Tokyo boards that my all-time favorite Disney show, Mystic Rhythms, is closing. When I told my boyfriend he tried to offer some consolation by saying he was sure whatever takes its place will be equally amazing. Being purposely dramatic, I said "No it won't. Mystic Rhythms and AKL are the best things Disney has ever done in its 80 year history!" ....So my question is, what can you think of that would be sure to get the boards riled up? Whether you even agree with your own statement is moot.

Disclaimer: Please do not actually start arguing with one another.

....there are really EIGHT dwarves, but he had a substance-abuse problem....popcorn::

What can I do to make this trip special for an 8 year old?

There need to be more Smoking areas around the parks!

Is it OK if I bring my refillable mugs from 2002? My 10 year old, who will be 9 at Disney, can hold them while he rides in the stroller with his 4 year old (2 at Disney) sister since walking is too exhausting. We'll really only use them in the afternoons when we pool hop. We'd never try to use them when we make our salad at the Toppings bar while sharing our double burger with the extra bun we bought.

:love: :laughing:

Don't think anyone else has mentioned this one:

If your child is a picky eater, you must be parenting wrong. Also, adults who don't like sauces, spices, and fungi on all their foods are inferior.

I'm going to vote for any kind of thinly-veiled passive-aggressive political statement, e.g. something like "I can't believe gas is so much more expensive than it was on January 18, 2009, something must be going really wrong in our country." or "I hate that we still have troops in Iraq, how were we so foolish to get involved over there anyway?"

To be clear, I don't necessarily believe either sentiment, but they're along the lines of things I've seen on these boards. That the people who post them
disingenuously claim them to have no political motivation is absolutely infuriating, and usually gets called out pretty quick.

Or the brag posts.

"My son was chosen to earn the student of the year award but the banquet to receive said award is on the same night as his award reception for the scholarship he received to go to Princeton. I simply have no idea what to do."

Or

"My little 4 year old princess is able to read at an 8th grade level. I am just so torn about putting her in a real K class with all those losers who might bring her down."

I'm going to vote for any kind of thinly-veiled passive-aggressive political statement, e.g. something like "I can't believe gas is so much more expensive than it was on January 18, 2009, something must be going really wrong in our country." or "I hate that we still have troops in Iraq, how were we so foolish to get involved over there anyway?"

To be clear, I don't necessarily believe either sentiment, but they're along the lines of things I've seen on these boards. That the people who post them
disingenuously claim them to have no political motivation is absolutely infuriating, and usually gets called out pretty quick.

What do you do all day? from the SAHM vs Working moms threads

Boy we are ALL off our game :scared1: we're on page 10 and not once did any of us remember the best ones:

Avatarland just mention it see what happens :rotfl2:

PARKING : can I park for free at ____________ resort all day and then _______
to get to the park ( fill in the blanks hop on the monorail, walk into the back entrance Epcot ) and if not Why not ?

Bag Check= Security that's another hot topic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter