What would you say you are known for?

It really depends who you ask and how long they have know me for.

Anyone I've met in the last 10 years say I'm the family guy who makes beer.

Anyone who knew me before that thinks I'm insane and have a hard time believing I'm married with kids.

Most people would say my creativity. I draw, paint, write, craft, sew, crochet and embroider, among a lot of other things. Friends are always asking me to come up with ideas for bridal shower favors or other crafty stuff.

I'm known as the Bunny Lady. If someone needs advice about rabbit care or there's a rabbit loose in the neighborhood, I'm the one they call.

I can clear a room if I let one fly.

Most people would say he's a great writer. None of them have read any of my books but they'd say it. The few who have read say I have a great singing voice.

Im the family tech support department lol , call her, shes good with computers, she will know what to do.

Horses and Disney. 'Round here, If anyone has a question about either of those things, they ask me.

Cooking/baking

Childhood illnesses or rashes. I work with kids plus my 3 kids have had every virus known to man:sad2:

Doing laundry on vacation...in other words they call me a nut job for that! Just got back from a cruise that had no public laundry room. This was truly my first vacation ever, in my adulthood that I came home with dirty laundry. I almost had a panic attack!

Also, known for my homemade scones :)

Boobs. More so when I was younger (thinner) but still my most prominent feature. Other than that, I am known for being the crazy person who flies to Disney for the day just to go tot he Food and Wine or Flower and Garden festivals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter