What would your dream DVC day look like?

ddhoeg

Mouseketeer
With the Year of a Million Dreams Theme, I was wondering what a perfect DVC day would look like to DVCers out there. How has DVC ownership changed your idea of a perfect DVC day?

My top two days would be:

1. Early morning run from VWL to Fort Wilderness enjoying wildlife and newness of the day, casual breakfast in my room followed by a day at the pool with the kids, poolside lunch, then walk back to Fort Wilderness for campfire and movies or staying on the beach to watch the electric water parade ... when the Christmas decorations are up and the fireplaces are on of course! VWL around the holidays is my favorite place to be.

2. Early morning run from BCV to MGM, getting to SAB early and finding an unreserved pool chair:) , hanging out for the day watching kids go down the slides and play in the sand, Hurricane Hanna's, then going over to Epcot for dinner at Le Cellier and Illuminations.

I didn't even have to win anything or visit a park to have a perfect day! That is great news! Now I'm homesick:rolleyes1

I'm living my dream when I'm staying at a DVC resort at WDW!

My dream is for someone to walk up to me and give me 5,000 points at BWV and tell me they will pay all the dues for the hereafter plus unlimited flights on SW.

Cyn

Just being with my wife! Everyday with her is heaven. DVC would be the icing on the cake:love:

Perfect DVC day for me and DH would be to wake up one clear, warm October morning in my Villa at WL, then take a slow walk to Roaring Forks, enjoying the flowers along the way and sit for a minute to watch the ducks in the pool. Eat a cheese danish and fill my refillable mug with coffee, and then walk back to my room. I would change into my swimsuit, grab a good suspense book and my refillable mug and enjoy lounging around the pool with a few dips in the water to cool off. A trip to Roaring Forks for lunch -the Apple Chicken walnut salad thank you!
After lunch, a few more hours by the pool, then a ride on a water mouse around Bay Lake:goodvibes
I would return to my villa to shower and change for dinner, take my book and head to the WL for a hour or two to people watch and read in the lobby.
Then around 7pm, my DH and I would head to Artist Point for dinner. After a wonderful meal, we would walk back to the villas, and be walking by the beach on Bay Lake just as the ELP came by. After it passed by, we would retire to our villa and snuggle up in bed together.:)

The good thing is, I did just this last year, and it was the best day I've ever had on vacation!

Perfect DVC day for me and DH would be to wake up one clear, warm October morning in my Villa at WL, then take a slow walk to Roaring Forks, enjoying the flowers along the way and sit for a minute to watch the ducks in the pool. Eat a cheese danish and fill my refillable mug with coffee, and then walk back to my room. I would change into my swimsuit, grab a good suspense book and my refillable mug and enjoy lounging around the pool with a few dips in the water to cool off. A trip to Roaring Forks for lunch -the Apple Chicken walnut salad thank you!
After lunch, a few more hours by the pool, then a ride on a water mouse around Bay Lake:goodvibes
I would return to my villa to shower and change for dinner, take my book and head to the WL for a hour or two to people watch and read in the lobby.
Then around 7pm, my DH and I would head to Artist Point for dinner. After a wonderful meal, we would walk back to the villas, and be walking by the beach on Bay Lake just as the ELP came by. After it passed by, we would retire to our villa and snuggle up in bed together.:)

The good thing is, I did just this last year, and it was the best day I've ever had on vacation!

That does sound like a perfect vacation day! I'm so glad you actually experienced it too:)

This is what mine looks like at Vero Beach:

DAWN
DSCF3026.jpg

NOON
DSCF1188.jpg

DUSK
DSCF3066.jpg

Pictures are worth a 1000 words! The post above says it all :goodvibes

Waking up early at my home away from home BWV. Sitting on BWV balcony with my DH and coffee in hand, watching the boardwalk come to life. Taking a long hot jacquzzi bath in our jacquzzi tub. Walking to the bakery for a raspberry jelly donut before heading to MGM, and being able to ride the rides with NO wait at all, as much as we like. Heading over to Epcot for dinner at Le Cellier for THE best steak and coldest LaBatt Blue beer they can find. Watching Illuminations from Rose and Crown with unobstructed view. Having Cinderella's coach pick us up at entrance to take us to our complimentary overnight stay at Cinderella's Castle and watching the day wind down on Main Street USA, having Cinderella's coach pick us up the next morning to return us to BWV. Sitting down with my guide to buy more points;)
Spending the day at the quiet pool, or over on the white sand beach at Y&BC. Spending the late afternoon at AKL visiting the animals and waiting for our table at Jiko's. Checking into our brand new room at AKV for a couple of nights. Waking up with complimentary limo to take us over to SSR Spa for a day of spa treatments and relaxation. See Cirque Du Soleil. Returning to the BWV for the remainder of our stay and......doing it all just one more time before coming home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter