• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would your kids think of your 90's playlist?

Mine know all the lyrics and can kick butt at 90s music trivia
That's mine with 80's. We play Song Quiz on Amazon and I am amazed at how she has retained all the music she heard in the car growing up.

My kid knows my music taste. I think she would be a little surprised at how much rap and r&b I listened to in the 90's. She knows the obvious songs and artists that still get airtime on 90's on 9. But you rarely hear songs from LL Cool J, Junior Mafia, 112, Monica, SWV on that channel.

LOL.....my KIDS playlist would be from the 90's. My playlist would be from the 60's and 70's and my kids were forced to listen to it and they LOVE the Beatles. Rolling Stones, Monkees, Dave Clark 5....etc.
My 4 year old Granddaughter's playlist is from from the timeless Disney library. Anything from Finding Nemo, and she HAS to hear the theme from the Enchanted Tiki Room every morning in the car on the way to school.

My kids love my 90’s playlist my son plays guitar and rocks out to the great rock/alternative bands. We took our kids to a Green Day concert last year and I as I was watching them I realized I was the same age as my daughter when I heard basket case for the first time.

I had kids in the 90's so they listened to it all along with me. My daughters co-worker asked how she knew some 90's country song and she told them because my mom listened to it when I was growing up.

Well my nephews and nieces technically my "kids" in a sense, as they are not really it seems very fond of 90's music. As I have seven of them in all. But they love all kinds it seems. One loves classic rock, another loves the Carpenters or used to. And used to love the Black Eyed Peas. Classic country. Contemporary Christian just to name a few.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter