What would your name be if you were born today - generator!

I love names & recently stumbled upon a name generator that compares the rank of your name when you were born to today’s ranking and gives you the name you “would’ve been born today.”

https://time.com/3856405/baby-name-popularity/
What’s yours?

Fun! if I go with my full name, Octavia, my name today would be "Milan" (***, that's a name?)
If I go with the diminutive version, Tavie, my name today would be "Annelise" (pretty!)

Luna. Weird - that is my cat!

The other strange thing - all the names that are the same ranking over the years, are names of people that have influenced my life.

My name, Lee, was the 182 most popular name. Today I'd be "Callie"... but maybe call me "Lee" for a nickname?

Just checked DD"s name. Her name was 3rd in 1993... today she'd be Ava. It's funny that it says her name was so popular; she never had any classmates with the same name until college!

I would be Lillian. Not horrible, I’m just not a Lillian. 😉

DH would be Leo. NO, just no! Doesn’t fit him one iota.

DD would be Nora. Nope. Never would’ve named her that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter