What's for Dinner Tonight?

HSMndLKfan92

The Force is strong with this one
I'm making mac and cheese for dinner tonight. (Not the Kraft kind.) It got me thinking that for those of us who cook or want to get into cooking, this would be a cool place to share recipes and ideas.

I'm not that great of a cook, but I figured that now would be a good time to start learning how to before I go off to college next year.

For those of you who don't cook, you can still join in on the food fun!

So, what's for dinner tonight?

Tonight we had a turkey, stuffing, mashed potato and apple pie yum I don't know the recipe the turkey but I do know we just follow the recipe on the back of the packet for the mashed potatos and the stuffing :) also I can give you the apple pie recipe later if you would like I'm supposed to be sleeping right now and my moms down stairs right now so I don't want to get in trouble. But I'll post it later :)

we're moving in about three weeks so we're trying to eat everything we already have and not buy any more groceries except perishables, so we don't have to move food. I bought some of the new lean cuisine steam in a bag meals, i'm going to try one of those tonight.

Probably corn. Maybe a hot dog? I really want tacos, but it'll be whatever is easiest to make.

we're moving in about three weeks so we're trying to eat everything we already have and not buy any more groceries except perishables, so we don't have to move food. I bought some of the new lean cuisine steam in a bag meals, i'm going to try one of those tonight.

Lean cuisine is pretty good. I like, lived off of it last summer since I spent a lot of my time at home.

Probably corn. Maybe a hot dog? I really want tacos, but it'll be whatever is easiest to make.

Mmmm. I love tacos!

Lean cuisine is pretty good. I like, lived off of it last summer since I spent a lot of my time at home.

Mmmm. I love tacos!

I don't usually eat a lot of the like tv dinner type frozen meals, but this one is in a little bag with pasta and chicken and veggies and it steams in the microwave. I'll let you know if its any good!

I don't usually eat a lot of the like tv dinner type frozen meals, but this one is in a little bag with pasta and chicken and veggies and it steams in the microwave. I'll let you know if its any good!

Alright, thanks!

We're making shrimp etouffee tonight. It's a good old Cajun recipe from my great grandmother. If anyone's interested in the recipe I'm here

I'm making mac and cheese for dinner tonight. (Not the Kraft kind.) It got me thinking that for those of us who cook or want to get into cooking, this would be a cool place to share recipes and ideas.

I'm not that great of a cook, but I figured that now would be a good time to start learning how to before I go off to college next year.

For those of you who don't cook, you can still join in on the food fun!

So, what's for dinner tonight?

try putting garlic powder on some plane mac and cheese if you like garlic if not do not try.

and we are having stuffed chicken ''things'' with ground almonds yellow peppers and green olives as the stuffing, if you try these please tell me if you like it or not and tell the truth.

jaimie, that lean cuisine thing was awesome! i steamed it a few minutes longer than it told me to, becuase i like the broccoli really tender. definitely better than anything i could have come up with in five minutes haha

I had a McDonald's cheese burger and french fries. It was the first time I ate McDonald's in over a year. I don't know whether to be happy I lasted that long or sad that I broke my record, xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter