• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's for lunch?

Minnesota!

Shoeless in Minnesota
This board is so dead lately. Maybe we can get it moving again...

So, what's on the menu today?

I am having leftover rice...it has peas in it and I made a sauce yesterday for my chicken that was orange marmalade, soy sauce, fresh ginger, garlic, and some sesame oil. So, I stirred some of that in, too.

Then a banana for dessert.

Cheap and easy..

So, what's on your plate?

suja-green-supreme-2.jpg

This, plus a salad. I'm on the last few days of a weight loss challenge and I'm trying to shed a couple final pounds. :p

I just had a turkey sandwich with cucumber and hummus. some chips and olives on the side. Macaroon cookie for dessert.

not lunch time here yet.
Vacation in a few days, so not much in the house.
Probably a tuna salad......today and tomorrow.

Random snacks throughout the day. My family is totally thrown off due the time change (way out of proportion to the hour it's supposed to mess us up by) and further out of whack due to the snow day.

Had to come to work during the snowstorm, boss got us Chinese takeout. I would rather have been home and ate nothing than come to work though. haha

Menu description:
Turkey club panini with hand-carved roasted turkey breast, white cheddar, vine-ripened tomato, crispy bacon, and a mandarin orange aioli.

Actual:
For $7.50, I got 2 decent sized pieces of bread, some turkey lunchmeat, a few slices of what I swear was white american singles, and two slices of barely cooked bacon. I don't eat tomatoes in sandwiches, so I knew I would be taking those out, but the real disappointment was the aioli - it was honestly just mayonnaise mixed with crushed mandarin oranges. No "orange" flavor at all, and it was barely even mixed together.

Oh well....

Left over spaghetti pie and raw veggies. Cleaning out the leftovers and stuff that can't be frozen. We leave for Disney World tomorrow !!!!! Didn't buy groceries last weekend and menu was planned to use up what we have. What doesn't get used will go to my mum's house, as my sister an her family are there right now so it, will get used.

I was running late today and didn't bring any lunch and it was too cold to venture out. :) I had a packet of oatmeal in my desk, so I microwaved that. I'm still hungry (or hungry again), though!

This board is so dead lately. Maybe we can get it moving again...

So, what's on the menu today?

I am having leftover rice...it has peas in it and I made a sauce yesterday for my chicken that was orange marmalade, soy sauce, fresh ginger, garlic, and some sesame oil. So, I stirred some of that in, too.

Then a banana for dessert.

Cheap and easy..

So, what's on your plate?

Freddy's patty melt, fries and a vanilla coke. Plus a Hawaiian concrete for dessert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter