What's good at Oga's Cantina for breakfast?

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
We are big Star Wars fans and have Oga's Cantina for breakfast. Looking at the menu I don't see many offerings. I'm wondering what others thought of breakfast and what did you have. Thanks.

There are only 2 "food" options for breakfast -- Overnight oats and a cinnamon roll. As far as drinks, I had both the Bloody Rancor (basically a bloody Mary) and the Spiran Caf ...both were good. You can also order drinks from the lunch/dinner menu if you prefer. But keep in mind it's basically a bar...so lots of drink options but not really a place to go if looking for a meal.

Oga's is not really a restaurant, but a bar with very limited food offerings (more snacks than anything else). that said, the cinnamon roll is very good. If you need/want a real breakfast meal, go to Ronto Roasters or Docking Bay 7 and eat there, then visit Oga's after for a beverage.

I was just their for bfast the other day. The cinnamon roll is great! My bartender suggested that the breakfast drinks weren’t his favorite, so I had a Fuzzy Taun Taun and that hit the spot. I mean, it has orange juice in it, so it’s pretty much a breakfast drink, right! ;)

We tried both offerings in late December and far preferred the cinnamon roll over the overnight oats. The lattes there were pretty good if you need some caffeine!

The men we shared our table with ordered the charcuterie plate during “breakfast.“ they really liked it.

As posted Oga's food menu is very limited. You also will most likely be standing very limited tables. We went to Ronto Roasters had breakfast then went to our Oga's adr for an adult beverage or 2.

I agree with everyone who says to go to Rontos to eat before Oga's. Another advantage is that you can use your DDP at Rontos too. For example, the overnight oats are a snack credit at Rontos. Just order drinks at Oga's. We enjoyed the conversation we had at the standing table with others but seems like it would have been crowded if everyone ordered food. Just doesn't seem to be set up well for a place to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter