What's Left? (Remy Shoe Question)

I was turned away from Remy for wearing sandals 🙄 they weren’t flip flops. They were actually designer more formal sandals. They offered me “house shoes” which I honestly have no idea if they were even in my size but I hiked it back to my room to change.

I wish Disney would drop these nonsense dress codes from their formal restaurants, they’re so passé.

Out of curiosity did they have a strap in the back..?

Out of curiosity did they have a strap in the back..?

They did, but I’m not even sure they noticed that. I’m pretty sure they just saw my toes and said it’s not allowed. This was a number of years ago so things may have changed since then, but I figured better to give my experience as I can’t think of anything more off putting than loaner shoes :crazy2: when trying to have a nice dinner.

I wish Disney would drop these nonsense dress codes from their formal restaurants, they’re so passé.

Yeah, I think there are plenty of dressy sandals/open-toed shoes that would be just fine. I get no flip flops, for sure, but designer sandals? It's a cruise, that seems just fine with me. Plus, I try to be economical with my shoe choices-having to bring a pair of dressy shoes just to wear to Remy/Palo (as opposed to a slightly less dressy but still totally acceptable pair that I could use to pull double-duty elsewhere) would be annoying with how much room shoes can take up . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter