What's my best option re: tickets?

happily single

Left foot first!
I am taking my three children (ds9, ds15 and dd16) to Orlando in April for spring vacation. Sadly the cost of Disney tickets is making it appear as though we will not be doing Disney this trip. So this is where we want to go:

1. Legoland (the real "reason" for our trip)
2. Sea World
3. Any water park
4. Outta Control Dinner SHow
5. Possibly an airboat ride
6. Mini-Golf

I priced out the Orlando Flext Ticket (or whatever its called) and it does not seem to be a bargain to me since we will only be in Orlando for 3-4 days.

I know AAA in Florida has a decent price on Legoland Tickets now. Anyone know of any other discounts they offer? I cannot seem to get their Disney ticket prices.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Check out Costco for the LEGOLAND tickets. Its the cheapest I have found. $49.99 per ticket and you can buy them online and print them.

Mini golf and airboat rides are featured regularly on Groupon and Livingsocial. I would absolutely keep an eye out on both sites to see what comes up. I know there are several mini golf offers, in particular, on Groupon right now. There is also an offer for Coco Key's waterpark admission but I'm not sure when it expires.

SeaWorld & Aquatica combo tickets (unlimited visits for up to 14 days) are available on the SW website for $119.

Have you tried pricing out a SW vacation package on their website? Sometimes it comes out cheaper to do a package with a hotel than it is to buy admission tickets separately. It would be worth playing with various options to see what comes up.

I am taking my three children (ds9, ds15 and dd16) to Orlando in April for spring vacation. Sadly the cost of Disney tickets is making it appear as though we will not be doing Disney this trip. So this is where we want to go:

2. Sea World
3. Any water park
6. Mini-Golf

I priced out the Orlando Flext Ticket (or whatever its called) and it does not seem to be a bargain to me since we will only be in Orlando for 3-4 days.

I know AAA in Florida has a decent price on Legoland Tickets now. Anyone know of any other discounts they offer? I cannot seem to get their Disney ticket prices.

Thanks in advance
There are often deals for Lego tickets in the free Lego magazine, usually a free kids ticket when you buy an adult ticket.

Legoland also has a water park, and it is possible to buy an additional day for just a little bit more than a single ticket.

Mini golf and airboat rides are featured regularly on Groupon and Livingsocial. I would absolutely keep an eye out on both sites to see what comes up. I know there are several mini golf offers, in particular, on Groupon right now. There is also an offer for Coco Key's waterpark admission but I'm not sure when it expires.

SeaWorld & Aquatica combo tickets (unlimited visits for up to 14 days) are available on the SW website for $119.

Have you tried pricing out a SW vacation package on their website? Sometimes it comes out cheaper to do a package with a hotel than it is to buy admission tickets separately. It would be worth playing with various options to see what comes up.

Thanks. I saw the Coco Key Groupon but it expired in March I beleive. Besides we stayed at Coco Key and although we enjoyed it I wouldn't go back. I will definitely keep my eye open for the mini-golf coupons though.

I hadn't thought about a SW package. That's a great idea!

go to mousesavers.com and sign up for her email (okay shortly to be him) -

are you a AAA member ? if you are then you need to go into the local site - AAA prices vary according to where you live. my brother in GA did pay less than I did in Al - last time I priced their tickets.

Regarding Disney tickets:

Have you looked into the YES program?

Your kids are the right age for it, and you could get a 4-day pass for under $200 (each) through the program (vs. $297 rack rate). Or a 3-day hopper pass with 3 days of waterparks for $228 (each, vs $369 rack rate).

And get a pretty cool educational experience while getting into the park before it opens.

Your kids are the right age for it, and you could get a 4-day pass for under $200 (each) through the program (vs. $297 rack rate). Or a 3-day hopper pass with 3 days of waterparks for $228 (each, vs $369 rack rate).

And get a pretty cool educational experience while getting into the park before it opens.

I've never seen classes available around Spring break time. It would be awesome if they were.

2. Sea World
3. Any water park
6. Mini-Golf

Thanks in advance

Just posted a lLiving Social offer I got for Legoland.

https://www.livingsocial.com/events...84022-legoland-florida-adult-child-admissions

Do you have a link for this? We did the "Yes Program" several years ago and it really saved us a ton. I've looked into it again recently but it appears that they re-vamped it and the savings were very small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter